Becoming a Member
Gaining Membership with the Henry Sports Club means you can be apart of a vibrant and growing club/ community and will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Members drinks discounts
- Free function room hire
- Access to a number of sporting and social clubs
- Free raffle tickets
- Social Member: 1 year $5.00 / LIMITED TIME OFFER: 5 year Membership for only $11! Was $20.
- Full Member: 1 year $10.00 / 5 years $40.00
The Henry Lawson Club prides itself on excellence and its doors are open for Members and their guests. Our dress regulations aim to ensure this standard is maintained for the comfort of all Members with clean and tidy dress required at all times.
The following Dress/ Items are not permitted at any time
- Singlets in the dining area after 5:30pm
- Baseball or Brimmed Caps or Hats within the indoor areas of the Club – including all gaming areas
- Bare Feet
- Untidiness, faded or frayed clothing
- Offensive T-Shirts
- Please note: Hats are not to be worn inside the Club at any time. Repeated violation of this rule may result in the patron being asked to leave the premises
Board of Directors
Our current Board of Directors are listed below
- Vince Le Breton OAM – Director since 2015 | Chairperson since 2017
- Stephen Roberts – Director since 2015
- Andrew Armistead – Director since 2016
- Peter Dries – Director since 2017
- Janet King – Director since 2019 | Junior Chair since 2021
- Melissa Jerzyna – Director since 2019 | Deputy Chair since 2021
|Monday – Wednesday
|10am – 11pm
|10am – 12am
|Friday – Saturday
|10am – 1am
|10am – 10.30pm
Henry Lawson Club Ltd is subject to the provision of the Privacy Act 1988 and is committed to safeguarding personal information provided by Members, visitors and staff. We will not disclose your personal information unless there is a threat to life, health or safety.
The Club may with your permission, use your personal information for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. For further information please contact the Administration office.